WINDOWS ADMIN COURSE TRAINING
Microsoft Certified Solutions Expert(MCSE) is an expert level credential from Microsoft. It is part of the Microsoft Certified Professional (MCP) certification programs taken by professionals to validate their knowledge and expertise on some of the most popular Microsoft products and services. Employers are always on the lookout for MCSE(2012,2016) certified individuals to administer, deploy, operate and optimize Microsoft based technology solutions in enterprise environments. An MCSE is an experienced professional whom the organization can entrust their complex systems with.
MCSE EXAM DETAILS:
Who should do the MCSE Course?
- System Administrator
- System Engineer
- Network Administrator
- Windows Server Administrator
- Monitoring Operators
- A+ and Network+ Technicians
As MCSE is an expert-level certification, it is a prerequisite that the candidate already has an Microsoft Certified Solutions Associate (MCSA) certification before planning to pursue it. As we offer a suite of MCSE certifications, the exact perquisites differ. The candidate should have the basic knowledge of the following:
- Computer and servers
- Networking concepts
- Protocols like TCP/IP
- Relational databases
- A+, N+, Active Directory, SharePoint, DNS, and DHCP
MCSE Certification Training Course Benefits
Upon completion of the courses, the candidates will be able to:
- Set up Windows Server 2012/2016 using server images
- Create Active Directory Domain Services (AD DS) forests
- Troubleshoot and monitor networks
- Manage users and permissions
- Secure network and user data
- Design server infrastructure
Types of MCSE Certifications 2018
Microsoft Certified Solutions Expert (MCSE) – MCSE is an expert level certification for which an MCSA certification is a prerequisite, though other prerequisites as per different MCSE certifications persist. These certifications are developed for System Engineers. There are 5 types of MCSE certifications:
- MCSE: Business Applications – MCSE Business Applications certification provides you with the expertise to work with and manage Microsoft Dynamics 365 technologies. This certification includes the fundamentals of Microsoft Dynamics 365 at the initial level, moving on to additional expertise in one or more business specific areas. Upon acquiring this certification, one qualifies for positions such as Dynamics 365 Developer, Implementation Consultant, Technical Support Engineer or System Administrator.
- MCSE: Cloud Platform and Infrastructure – MCSE Cloud Platform and Infrastructure certification enable you to understand the skills required to manage a highly efficient and modern data center, making you well-versed with cloud technologies, identity management, systems management, virtualization, storage and networking. This certification validates your eligibility for roles namely, cloud administrator, cloud architect, computer support specialist, and information security analyst.
- MCSE: Data Management and Analytics – MCSE Data Management and Analytics certification validate your skills in SQL administration, building enterprise-scale data solutions and making maximum use of the business intelligence data, both on-premises and in-cloud environments. This certification makes you eligible for positions such as a Database Analyst, Database Designer and Business Intelligence Analyst.
- MCSE: Mobility – Acquiring a certification in MCSE Mobility enables you to manage devices in enterprises adhering to bring-your-own-device (BYOD) environment. This certification makes you eligible to apply for positions ranging from traditional desktop support technician to enterprise management of BYOD devices and apps.
- MCSE Productivity Solutions Expert – MCSE Productivity Solutions Expert certifications validate your skills of moving your organization’s operations to Cloud, thus increasing user productivity and flexibility, reducing data loss and improving data security. This certification makes you eligible for a position in Network and Computer Systems Administration.
MCSE: Server Infrastructure On server 2012 R2 Benefits
Upon Completion of this Course, you will accomplish following:-
- Planning server migrations and upgrades
- Planning and executing a server deployment
- Designing and managing an address management solution and IP configuration
- Designing and executing name resolution
- Designing and deploying Active Directory Domain Services forest infrastructure.
- Designing and deploying organizational unit infrastructure
- Designing and executing a GPO (Group Policy Object) strategy
- Planning and deploying storage, file services, network access services, and network protection.
- Understanding the considerations to successfully implement and maintain an enterprise data center.
- Using System Center 2012 to successfully execute a virtualization strategy.